1. Overview The app uses advertising (and in app payments) to make revenue. The app uses third party libraries for advertising which may collect and share personal information with third parties.
Links to privacy policies of third party service providers used in the app
Google Play Services https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Unity Ads https://unityads.unity3d.com/help/index
2. Sharing Your Information The developer will share personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. Your personal information may be disclosed: * As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process. * To any other third party with your prior consent to do so. Transfer of information to third parties. By using our apps and not refusing to show ads, you consent to the transfer of your data.
We cannot provide all the services necessary for the successful operation of Applications
on our own. Therefore, we must share the information we collect with third parties,
including those who provide Analytics, tracking, advertising, or any other third-party
services. We may share information that may be used to personally identify your device (for example, using persistent identifiers such as an advertiser with IDFA, IDFV identification numbers and advertising identifiers, advertising ID and IP address, country code, information about the ads you've been shown, the duration of the ad and the ad size, respond to your ad (if it is), including clicking on your ad; information about using the Application, time zone, sessions start and end time, all installed applications, connection status (wifi,etc.), types and versions of browser extensions; user agent string (UA), platform, SDK version, timestamp, push notification token, the identification string of the player) for the purpose of providing services, displaying ads, conducting analysis and research, and measuring
the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and our Partners ' campaigns. We may share
such information with the following persons:
We cooperate with several advertising aggregators companies. They are listed below:
Google (AdMob) https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/html/mobile-about.html;
Unity Ads https://unityads.unity3d.com/help/index
Our Analytics providers: some Applications use third-party Analytics features, such as:
Unity Analytics https://unity3d.com/ru/solutions/analytics
(Also see https://unity3d.com/ru/legal/privacy-policy)
Google Analytics www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Also (Google supported): AdWords, DoubleClick , FireBase(https://firebase.google.com/docs/guides/
They are necessary to provide our services, conduct and analyze research. To learn more
about how your data is collected and processed, you can visit any of these services.
In addition, we have included Google Analytics account data from the console developer —
for example, Impressions, and traffic Download Sources to find out how many times people
have viewed or downloaded our apps from Google play. The data we share with such providers
is encrypted. The provider may assign a random number to such data, which will not be able
to identify you.
Third-party Analytics providers have the right to process data in accordance
with their privacy policies (http://www.google.com/intl/ru/policies/privacy/#no...
and such data may be published in aggregate form in order to show trends in the use
of their services, for advertising and services for marketing purposes.
We may aggregate data for benchmarking purposes.
3. What information are collected and why
3.1 Unity Ads during the development of some Applications, we used Unity Software. Details of
3.2 Google Play Services Google Play Services offers APIs and security services to the Android developer ecosystem. Google acts as a data controller for any personal data processed in Google Play Services, and offers user notices and consents about the use of personal data in the service's user interface in Android. Collected informations: * Device information * Log information * Location information * Unique application numbers * Local storage * Cookies and similar technologies Google use the collected information to provide, maintain, protect and improve Google's services, to develop new ones, and to protect Google and the users. Google also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads. Online resources: * Google Terms of Service https://policies.google.com/terms
4. Security I am striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting your Personal Information. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Privacy Policies of Linked Sites and Advertisers: Our websites and games may contain advertisements from others companies that may link to their own websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. If you have any questions about how these other websites use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
6. Children's Privacy These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.
If you are under the age of 13, you must not provide information about yourself,
such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. No person under the age
of 13 years are prohibited from sharing personal information In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete those informations. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
7. Distribution The only official channel for distribution of apps are: * Google Play Store https://play.google.com/
* XDA Developers Android Forum https://www.xda-developers.com/